If you ask a modern student about their biggest struggles with education, they will likely reply that math is the main offender. For most students, match is the sole reason for the lack of sleep and huge amounts of stress they face every day.
There are several ways to resolve the issue with math, from asking your friends for help to hiring a tutor. XYZ Homework is a service that offers students assistance with math homework, but they are not solely focused on homework help. XYZHomework also offers a range of services for students and their teachers to make the process of studying this tricky subject more efficient. Let’s look at XYZ Homework and their services in detail!
If you are used to online homework helping services who simply do your homework for you, you may struggle to understand at first what XYZHomework actually does. The primary goal of this service is to offer a homework tool that would work both for students and their teachers. Here you won’t be able to pay money to a person to complete your homework — instead, you will get the tools and resources needed to become better at math.
This comprehensive math tutoring service comes at a price. Once you sign up for XYZ Homework as a student, you will automatically start your 15-day free trial. During this time, you will be able to decide whether you want to continue using the service.
After the free trial is over, you will need to pay the membership price to carry on learning with XYZ Homework. The service costs $45 per year. The good news is that this price is final: it includes full access to all courses, which can be particularly useful if you have multiple aspects of maths to master.
XYZ Homework is one of the few online services that offer help with math without a live tutor doing your homework and explaining the subject to you. Instead, it gives you access to a convenient homework tool, as well as a variety of learning resources. However, there is one catch. In order to be able to access the XYZ resources, you first need your instructor to set up an online class and then give you the access code.
The learning resources offered by XYZ Homework include unlimited practice, helpful video tutorials, and complete access to numerous books. It offers even more benefits to the instructors, although students will also find the XYZ Homework services very useful. The system allows your homework to be graded almost instantly, which means you don’t need to wait for days to receive the feedback for your work.
Since XYZ Homework has little to no competition in the online learning segment, it’s not easy to compare it to similar services. The service has been around since 2006 and has helped thousands of students improve their knowledge of math. Judging by the few reviews of XYZ Homework found online, the students are generally happy with this tool, although there are some things that could be improved.
One of the biggest downside of the service is the lack of human interaction between the student and the instructor. The homework is graded automatically, which means that the instructor won’t be able to see your thought process.
There is a feature allowing the instructor and the student to exchange personal messages, but many professors prefer to send bulk messages to all students instead. If you are a person who needs constant encouragement from your instructor to succeed in your studies, using XYZ Homework will be a less positive experience for you.
Working in the online homework help industry for over a decade allows XYZ to offer some significant advantages over the potential competitors:
- While the grading at XYZ Homework is automatic, it’s actually pretty forgiving. The system can tell if you made a misspelling or a genuine mistake, and it will grade your answer accordingly.
- Depending on the preferences of your instructor, you may get more than one chance to answer the question correctly.
- When you start a course, you can clearly see how well you are doing and how much is left to learn until the course is complete.
- The unlimited practice feature allows you to work on the problem for as long as it takes to finally solve it.
- XYZ offers customer support for both students and teachers that is available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
The $45 yearly membership can be paid for using one of several popular payment methods, including Visa and MasterCard.
Pros and Cons
The pros of XYZ Homework include:
- Unlimited access to books and courses;
- Instant grading system with additional feedback from the instructor;
- Affordable cost of a membership;
- Flexible homework assignment system;
- Easy control of your progress and quickly learning about your weak spots.
As great as XYZ Homework may seem, it also comes with its share of cons:
- Limiting the subject range only to math means you risk neglecting other subjects;
- There is little to no human interaction while doing the homework;
- The customer support is only available during selected hours;
- In most cases, you only get one chance to answer the question correctly.
XYZ Homework is a viable option for completing math assignments, but since the service is limited only to math and is more focused on competing homework than giving you a deeper understanding of the subject, you would be better off hiring a tutor to assist you with a broader scope of issues.
William has been working in the essay writing industry for the last decade, helping high school and college students to find perfect writing companies that meet their needs. He is fond of content creation, web writing, and everything linked to digital marketing.