5 August 2018
Choosing the Best Bidding Essay Writing Service
A bidding essay writing service aims to cover your academic needs with their large pool of freelance writers. There is almost no one in between you and their writers – you set the requirements, they offer their prices. Even more you can negotiate their rates and only after accepting a bid. The great advantage of this system is that high competition among the writers allows you to get a better candidate for a lower price. But let’s see all the details you need to know before placing an order on a bidding platform.
How does a bidding system work?
The process is very straightforward but can get too time-consuming for some students. Remember there is no middleman between you and all the pool of candidates. This means that you are acting as a hiring manager and have to spend the time on choosing the right person. Checking out profiles, testimonials, previous experience and completed orders. All these are included in your basic check list. We described the workflow below to avoid unpleasant surprises in the very beginning of your collaboration. So expect the following from a bidding essay writing service:
- First of all, you place an order. Here you must describe all the details provided by your professor. Add info about your academic level and format requested by your college. If needed you may even attach files with complimentary information and even samples of your own writing. This will come handy for the writer to imitate the style.
- Within a few hours you will have more than enough bids to choose a suitable writer from. Check out each profile or start by filtering their offered prices to fit your budget.
- Once you chose a writer and had a chat, deposit the money to you account within this platform. The money will be released to the writer only after you approve the assignment completion.
- You will get a notification once your essay is done. First check it out on the platform and in case revision is needed request it directly there, without downloading. Once you download a paper it gets approved automatically.
Tips on finding the best bidding essay writing service
Now, once you know what’s going to happen throughout the whole process of getting your paper, we can teach you how to choose a decent service. Below a few tips on how not to get fooled:
- Be patient. Bids will start coming even in a second after you placed an order. You may be surprised how some candidates already managed to go through your long description. Unfortunately, some people just bid in blind and then once you respond they actually read your requirements. Don’t waste your time checking out the platform every minute to see the bids. Leave it a few hours so decent writers will have time to bid as well.
- Once in a while you’ll spot a company which tries to impress by enormous quantity of writers online, and, generally, by how large their team is. In case in a few hours after you place your order, you keep getting inappropriate bids, go for another platform. Are bids from writers without suitable experience, knowledge in your field of studies are the majority you get? Then most probably it’s a scam website hoping for students accept bids without long questioning and researching.
- A trustworthy bidding website will always allow you to go through samples of previous orders each writer completed. This shouldn’t be a full document, just some extracts. Otherwise, it would be against the right of the person who ordered these papers. But besides this feature there is actually very little possibility to select a candidate. If you can’t check out their works, then what kind of freedom of choice is that?
- The one to one chat option must be available during the process of selection. Right after a writer bid on your order you should have the possibility to discuss details. If a platform requires you first to accept an order, and then chat, this might be a sign of scam. Another important thing is that you would like to negotiate the price. And again, this can be done only if the chat is open.
- Continuing the previous point, pay attention to how eager are candidates to talk. They are not too talkative now, not willing to explain about themselves at the stage of selection. Will they ever respond to you after you accept their bid? Obviously, they’ll complete the order, but don’t expect to make adjustments along the way.
These are the most important criteria to test a bidding essay writing service. If you follow our instructions you may avoid getting into a trap of a scam service, save your money and get your paper done by real experts!